Monday, March 2, 2009

tricoach.co.nz - now there's a deal


Ahhhh, there's nothing better than some 'friendly' pressure from your loverly friends, isn't it...????

My mate Paul Westwood, aka Westy, aka Westicle, aka the skinny bro, aka www.tricoach.co.nz has offered me a deal - I have to finish the race, need to give it all, my best, no walking in the park and no fluffin around and he's gonna sponsor limbs4all and me.

Oooooooookay then, I'm always up for a challenge, especially one from a skinny pom! I'm off for some training now I guess, better make sure I'll buy some more harden up pills as well...

Check out www.tricoach.co.nz to find out more about this sadist supporter or read la blogga on http://tricoachwestwood.blogspot.com...

1 comment:

  1. Yes Kat, I want to remember that if you feel like quitting, then they'll be know flash carbon fibre legs for anyone, which'll be very selfish of you.

    Vesty :-)

    ReplyDelete