Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Countdown has started eh...

3 more sleeps to go and I'll sleep on the plane to Canada...well oh well. It's the usual Kat-stress-before-I-go-overseas situation, nothing ever changes. Still got a couple reports to finish and decide about which bikini I shall pack...ah, yea, there was a bike race too, right!
Prep in the last few weeks, actually since the moonride, have been a bit average. I've seemed to be able to catch every bug in the air, damn it, so a big fat flue (not the porky oink oink one...) and a good old tummy rumble have ruined my last two big weekends. Well, gotta go with what get's thrown at ya and make the best out of it. Got a whole week to settle into the race????
I will post again just before the race, at this stage I would like to say cher bro to all the peeps that kept me company on my rides or at least part of them, especially in the later stages of my unmotivated training...A da Man Adam, Sarah PC, Martin and Jamie tha nutter - 4hrs in the rain wasn't enough for him, he did the same thing again the next day...tsts...

AND - a big thank you to everyone who has donated to limbs4all ... we're slowly getting there and its great to see who helps me and Mark!!! thanks so much!!!!

Okay, back to those which bikini shall I take issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment